Seattle Seahawks defensive end Frank Clark made 4 tackles, 2.5 sacks, and 2 forced fumbles in a 27-3 win over the Oakland Raiders.
- New England Patriots QB Tom Brady was 24/35 for 340 yards, 1 touchdown, and 1 interception, along with a 4-yard rushing touchdown, in a 43-40 win over the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Los Angeles Rams safety Blake Countess made 1 tackle and 1 kickoff return for 31 yards in a 23-20 win over the Denver Broncos.
- Carolina Panthers WR Devin Funchess caught 5 passes for 74 yards and 1 touchdown in a 23-17 loss to the Washington Redskins.
- Oakland Raiders CB Leon Hall made 5 tackles in the 27-3 loss to the Seahawks.
- Raiders DT Maurice Hurst, Jr. made 1 tackle and 1 pass breakup in the loss.
- Cleveland Browns S Jabrill Peppers made 4 tackles, 3 kickoff returns for 71 yards (23.8 yards/return), and 4 punt returns for 51 yards (12.7 yards/return) in a 38-14 loss to the Los Angeles Chargers.
- Minnesota Vikings P Matt Wile punted 5 times for 225 yards (45 yards/punt) in a 27-17 win over the Arizona Cardinals.
- Baltimore Ravens DT Chris Wormley made his first career sack in a 21-0 win over the Tennessee Titans.