The 41-year-old Tom Brady completed 26/39 passes for 277 yards, 3 touchdowns, and 1 interception in a 27-20 New England Patriots win over the Houston Texans. The Patriots are 1-0.
- Jake Butt, TE (Denver Broncos): Butt made 2 catches for 29 yards in a 24-20 win over the Seattle Seahawks, which was Butt’s debut after he missed the 2017 season with a torn ACL.
- Taco Charlton, DE (Dallas Cowboys): Charlton made 3 tackles and 1 pass breakup in a 16-8 loss to the Carolina Panthers.
- Frank Clark, DE (Seattle Seahawks): Clark made 1 tackle and 1 sack in the 24-20 loss to the Cowboys.
- Mason Cole, C (Arizona Cardinals): Cole started at center in his first game, a 24-6 loss to the Washington Redskins.
- Devin Funchess, WR (Carolina Panthers): Funchess made 3 catches for 41 yards in a 16-8 win over the Cowboys.
- Ben Gedeon, LB (Minnesota Vikings): Gedeon made 5 tackles in a 24-16 win over the San Francisco 49ers.
- Ryan Glasgow, DT (Cincinnati Bengals): Glasgow made 6 tackles in a 34-23 win over the Indianapolis Colts.
- Leon Hall, CB (Oakland Raiders): Hall made 6 tackles and 1 pass breakup in a 33-13 loss to the Los Angeles Rams.
- Maurice Hurst, Jr., DT (Oakland Raiders): Hurst made 5 tackles in the 33-13 loss to the Rams.
- Jabrill Peppers, S (Cleveland Browns): Peppers made 6 tackles, 1 fumble recovery for 15 yards, 1 kickoff return for 24 yards, 1 punt return for 15 yards in a 21-21 tie with the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Matt Wile, P (Minnesota Vikings): Wile punted 6 times for a 38.3-yard average, including four punts inside the 20-yard line.
You need to login in order to vote