2016 WR Ahmir Mitchell announcing on August 27

Home Forums Forum 2016 WR Ahmir Mitchell announcing on August 27

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Thunder
      Keymaster

Egg Harbor City (NJ) Cedar Creek wide receiver Ahmir Mitchell is announcing his decision on August 27th, which is Thursday of this week. He is choosing between Michigan and Ohio State, but he is expected to pick the Wolverines.

Thunder
      Keymaster

Today is the day for Mitchell’s announcement. I’m still expecting it to be Michigan.

Cookie Monster
        Participant

While I also expect it to be Michigan, it seems like Binjamin and Corley aren’t trending towards OSU. I still feel like OSU offers down the road and he flips. Seems like he’s wanted to go to OSU for a while but the feeling isn’t mutual.

TTB Andrew

After watching the way he committed, flipping to OSU doesn’t seem likely.

Anonymous
        Inactive

I didn’t see the announcement. What about it makes you say that he is so solid?

TTB Andrew

The video’s linked in my first post, so you can click to check it out.

Of course, kids change their minds all the time in recruiting. . .but in the video, he builds suspense between Michigan and Ohio State and then flies a plane over his hometown with a banner that says Go Blue. Just seemed too theatrical to turn around and say, “naw, just kidding; I meant the other team.”

Nick.
      Participant

I hadn’t had a chance to see the video and I gotta say that this was pretty cool.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.