Funchess

Home Forums Forum Funchess

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      michymich
      Participant

Well I gotta hand it to Funchess. One heck of an overrated TE in college and should have been moved to a wr but he has found his place in the NFL.

Some guys just don’t want to block. Funchess as a wr in college with a good qb would have been a top 10 draft pick.

TheWolverines24
      Participant

Funchess isn’t doing anything special at WR. He had a good game yesterday because he played against one of the worst defenses in NFL history.

Thunder
      Keymaster

Funchess was a “me” guy at Michigan. It didn’t really matter whether he was at WR or TE; he wasn’t a tough player. Honestly, I’m not sure if he would have seen the field much in college if Harbaugh had been the coach at the time. If he did, it would be because the coaches would have lit a fire under his butt to get the job done.

michymich
      Participant

O.k. I agree to a certain extent. If Funchess had a good qb and getting touches he would have played harder. Funchess was dogging it at UM and as Brian said that was partially because of coaching and that UM had a poor passing qb. Funchess was out the door looking at NFL $$$$ his entire final year.

I can’t root for Funchess. Every time I see him all I think about is him playing for himself. I want to say this. I can’t forgive Webber and Bullock. No matter how hard I try and can’t forgive them. They obviously don’t care but as a UM fan it turns my stomach every time I see Webber.

Watch Funchess now, he plays hard. I should actually be more upset at Hoke.

michymich
      Participant

Nothing special but he is a legit NFL wr. He plays hard but as Kevin on the Shark tank would say, he is dead to me.

TheWolverines24
      Participant

I still see him as a JAG in the NFL. His best season, his rookie year, he had 473 yards, 5 TDs, and a catch percentage a tad under 50%. That’s not very good.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.