Future UM OL Faalele?

Home Forums Forum Future UM OL Faalele?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      INTJohn
      Participant

https://www.espn.com/college-football/recruiting/story/_/id/18546993/how-17-year-old-australian-giant-no-football-experience-became-recruiting-sensation

Finally found some progress info on this OL.
      I’ve been watching this young man for awhile and he seems like an almost certain lock to Michigan – hope Drevno & Co don’t mess this recruitment up. or he’ll most likely end up at FSU 🙂

Thanx………….INTJohn

Thunder
      Keymaster

He sounds pretty good, but I have yet to see film on him to come to my own conclusions. I’m really interested to see him.

INTJohn
        Participant

He’s scary agile for a guy not only his size – but age! He can dribble a basketball pretty good and his move in the paint aint bad. Short term & distance quick like a pouncing cat but built like a Rhino. – Thaz an Aussie basketball judge and Aussies are pretty good at BBall.

Aussie rules football he’ll never be able to play as it requires a more decathlon type athletic ability with no pads or huddle – similar to what linebackers & strong safeties are in the US game – Peppers is quintessential type Aussie rules football player. But this guy is Hall of Fame quintessential US OL. His size n loox alone might make a college DL pancake himself! haha!

thanx………intjohn

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.