James Ross III – Interview

Home Forums Forum James Ross III – Interview

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Mike Knapp
      Participant

Hi all,

I’ve lined up my first interview for TTB, and I figured James Ross III was a good choice. He’s starting his new career as a football coach (Defensive Coordinator at Detroit-Loyola), and should have plenty to share about his experience at Michigan. For each interview I do, I plan on giving you guys the opportunity to ask a few questions, so if you have something you want me to ask, please let me know here.

Best,
      Mike

Lanknows
      Participant

What were the biggest challenges in the transition from Hoke to Harbaugh?

What are the biggest differences in skillset between LB positions (e.g., MIK, WIL, SAM)?

ragingbull
      Participant

what advice would / will he offer his brother? bc its a somewhat unique situation – plenty of bros play together but not always the same position and whatnot.
      specifically what would he do differently, how would he approach the day to day and year to year grind, what would he recommond his bro prioritize, how would he advise his bro re independent study, time management, taking care of his business yet still having some fun, etc – all those type questions from the perspective of what hed do differently now that hes matriculated or what he wishes he could change or go back and handle again via different mentality, methods, etc. basically how will he advise his bro tackle the challenge of playing LB for this staff and studying at um, and what if anything would he recommend altering from the path big bro took

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.