Matt Falcon to miss senior season with knee injury

Home Forums Forum Matt Falcon to miss senior season with knee injury

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Thunder
      Keymaster

Southfield (MI) Southfield running back Matt Falcon will miss his senior season with a knee injury he suffered in a scrimmage last week. He also missed his sophomore year with an ACL tear. This is the second Michigan commit to be knocked out for the year, joining Delray Beach (FL) Atlantic cornerback Antwaine Richardson.

Nick.
      Participant

Looks like he will get that Redshirt if he did indeed tear his ACL. I suspect that coaching staff will want him to fully heal and eval him before risking another injury. Backfield should still be a little crowded so his services won’t be needed immediately.

MGoUp
      Participant

I really feel badly for this kid. Reviews of his talents are at the top of the charts, but the injury bug has hit him hard in virtually every year. I hope that he has successful surgery and an outstanding rehab as he enrolls at UM.
      Go Blue!

MGoUp
      Participant

One really has to feel badly for this kid. Reviews of his football talents are just about off the charts, but yet the injury bug has really hit him hard. I hope that any surgery is successful and his rehab makes him stronger physically and mentally.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.