More Trouble in East Lansing

Home Forums Forum More Trouble in East Lansing

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      umbig11
      Participant

Dantonio confirmed yesterday that more suspensions have occurred since the spring game. I woke up to an email this morning that stated there is a new sexual assault investigation and that the player involved has already departed East Lansing. What in the hell are these kids doing at MSU?

Thunder
      Keymaster

I usually enjoy bad things happening to MSU, but unfortunately, this type of bad stuff requires there to be true victims who are negatively affected.

umbig11
        Participant

Agreed! The culture has to change up there. I will send you facts in an email.

umbig11
      Participant
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I agree about our sparty neighbor. Usually enjoy seeing them falter, but not this way. Given the state of the football program and the Nassar scandal, the administration needs to get ahead of this fast and the only way to effectively do that is to go nuclear…which they won’t because you can control an employee, not a fired/released employee. The muppets will all stay in place until matters are adjudicated. Until then, we will just have to treat their football team as if we are United airlines…

Anonymous
      Inactive

With the magnitude of both the allegations and the proofs, I think Dantonio’s early days, getting his backfield out of jail on the weekend when, in fact, that is how you are supposed to actually give a lesson(punishment) was clearly a portend of things to come. His allowing, to put it simply very dirty play on the field, i.e., Gholtson trying to decapitate Denard at the bottom of the pile as one of the most glaring. Does not matter that a flag was not thrown, he saw it, hell the entire stadium plus the t.v. audience saw it, yet he did nothing. I am not saying he was aware of acts of this nature and this egregious. However, a sure way to allow your program go from questionable to down-right PSU, Baylorish is to not nip it in the bud. Thought his job was safe for years just because he gave them the best years since Duffy. This is not revisionist. Always thought the program was dirty; did not realize it was scandalous.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.