OT: Donald Trump comments about 2nd Amendment people stopping Clinton

Home Forums Forum OT: Donald Trump comments about 2nd Amendment people stopping Clinton

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Thunder
      Keymaster

What are everyone’s thoughts on Donald Trump saying that maybe 2nd Amendment people can do something about Hillary Clinton?

GoBlue
      Participant

I cannot believe he is a presidential candidate. The way he presents problems with no facts and stirs up wild theories and underlying issues is unreal to me. This is just another reason why I despise this man. I am not going to argue him against Hillary, I think they both have plenty of flaws. But this man to me is like watching a cartoon character and the fact that he is so well liked blows my mind.

Any hardcore Republicans out there disagree?

ScKon
      Participant

trump is nothing more than a spoiled rich, bully who has always gotten everything his way. The most troubling thing about him is that he is unable to see that others can disagree with him without being slighted, losers, pathetic, jealous, etc.. He is a total train wreck and his candidacy is going to hand the election to hillary, who is pure evil.

Trump is an egomaniac that wasn’t smart enough to understand his own strengths and weaknesses and surround himself with the right people to accent the areas he isn’t strong in. He truly believes he’s the smartest guy in the world. Hillary on the other hand is a deceitful, evil, conniving, power hungry bitch.

We’re screwed for the next 4 years and probably longer.

coyote57
      Participant

One of the best lines I’ve read so far on the Presidential Election, by Bernie Sanders supporter Camille Paglia:

“Trump’s boisterous, uncensored id makes a riveting contrast to Hillary’s plodding, joyless superego.”

I view the comment as hyperbolic nonsense, just spoutin’ off with no serious intent behind it. I question if he really wants to win, in view of his recent antics.

Seems our presidential choices are between the repulsive and the repugnant. (Yes, there are other candidates, but to stop Trump, or to stop Hillary, your choice is between the two). I can’t really say that I know what Trump will do, I get the impression he doesn’t really know what he’s going to do (Likely leave the real day-to-day governing to his cabinet, while he acts as a figure-head…. maybe) But I know what Hillary is going to do, regarding issues that are important to me, so I figure I gotta try to stop her. I’ll be holding my nose while I pull the lever, but…

Roanman
      Participant

Its an ugly world lately that seems intent on getting even uglier. I’m not sure it can even be accurately determined what the hell Trump meant by that comment to begin with. But it was good enough to drive the image of Omar Mateen’s dad sitting behind Clinton at her rally in Kissimmee off the front page.

What I find to be most interesting is the formerly anti war left rabidly chanting USA, USA in a successful effort to shout down Bernie supporters chanting “No More War” at the Democratic convention. And the likes of career Democrat Bob Beckel straight out calling for the assassination of Julian Assange. Seems like everybody wants to kill off the political opposition.

CaptainKirk
      Participant

Excellent tongue-in-cheek comment. Fully approve. To those who took his comments literally, you are morons. To those who didn’t quite know what to make of it, understandable because of the sickening groundswell of media morons who incorrectly interpreted he “2nd amendment” comments as serious. To those who have stated your clear hatred of Donald Trump, move to Canada. NOW! There’s a limited number of Americans that Canada will allow to become citizens in 2016.

Thunder
        Keymaster

I don’t know that a comedian could get away with making that comment about Clinton, let alone another presidential candidate. Even if it was tongue-in-cheek, it’s not appropriate for someone in his position to say.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.