Thoughts on O$U

Home Forums Forum Thoughts on O$U

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Rockie
      Participant

After the Sooners I will pass judgement, because at the end of the day, Indiana Football is still Indiana Football (have a lot of yardage, but get no points). O$U looks like a team that will have problems passing the ball because Barrett just isn’t a good QB, and you won’t be able to convince me otherwise. He isn’t accurate, he isn’t especially fast and yet they somehow they put up points. His supporting cast must just be that good (if they can manage to catch the ball). It was the same thing last year. But JT is who JT is – hot and cold without rhyme or reason. Of course a better pass rush would have made him less accurate too and I just hope ours is spot on that day and he is cold in Ann Arbor.

ldevon1
      Participant

I don’t think JT is a great passer either, but if a couple of those passes he threw on the money, weren’t dropped, that game would have been blown open in the 1st half. You’re right about IU, once the emotion burned out, they were done. I don’t think they will have those same issues passing against OU, who seem to be notoriously weak on defense year in and out, but that offense didn’t look any more different with Kevin Wilson running it. They actually looked like they reverted back to more of the JT bail us out mode. They don’t look as scary as the pundits would have you believe.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.