Who would you rather beat?

Home Forums Forum Who would you rather beat?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      GoBlue
      Participant

If this has been posted here already, my fault…just forgot about it.

Who would you rather beat this year, Michigan State or Ohio State? (Or maybe someone else if you’re weird)

I am so torn on this thought. With expectations as high as they are I have to believe we will beat at least one of those fucks, and probably both, which is what I obviously prefer. But lets just say you can only pick one.

I think I’d go with MSU this year. First, fuck them and all their disrespect. I hope this year in Lansing we crush them along the lines of 42-0. From then on we never look back and re-assert our dominance in state.

As for OSU….I would never complain about beating them, but I know we’d hear about it being a down year and blah blah….not that I care, but if I had to pick one I’d start at home. Let OSU get their roster together and then beat the snot out of them.

Thoughts?

Thunder
      Keymaster

The best rivalry in college football is Michigan vs. Ohio State, so I will go with OSU. Obviously, it would be great to beat both teams, but OSU has set the bar for play in the Big Ten. I don’t think Michigan State is a national power, and they’re still not recruiting like one. It’s more newsworthy if Michigan beats OSU, because that means Michigan has arrived back in the national discussion.

But if Michigan loses one game, I sure hope it’s not as big of a heartbreaker as last year’s MSU game…

SGarv
      Participant

Im looking for a beat down of MSU in their own house this year. and that is the rivalry I most look forward to.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by SGarv.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.