Visitors: 2018 Spring Game

Tag: Stephen Herron Jr.


13Apr 2018
Blog, homepage 2 comments

Visitors: 2018 Spring Game

John Dunmore (image via Rivals)

With the cancellation of the spring game, it’s unclear how many of these visits will still take place, how many will be rescheduled, and how many will be canceled altogether. I’ll leave this info here until I hear something one way or another on each of these players.

2018

Mustapha Muhammad – TE – Missouri City (TX) Ridge Point: Muhammad signed with Michigan in February.

Christian Turner – RB – Buford (GA) Buford: Turner signed with Michigan in February (LINK).

Julius Welschof – DE – Germany: Welschof already signed his National Letter of Intent to Michigan (LINK).

2019

Karsen Barnhart – OG – Paw Paw (MI) Paw Paw: Barnhart is a 6’4″, 282 lb. player with offers from Michigan and Michigan State, among others. He’s a 3-star, the #45 offensive tackle, and #431 overall. Right now 86% of the Crystal Ball picks are for MSU, while the other 14% have gone to Michigan.

Zach Carpenter – OG – Cincinnati (OH) Moeller: Carpenter is a 6’5″, 310-pounder with offers from Arkansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, and Oregon, among others. He’s a 3-star, the #17 offensive guard, and #469 overall.

Te’Cory Couch – S – Hollywood (FL) Chaminade-Madonna: Couch is a 5’10”, 170 lb. prospect who has been committed to Tennessee since June of 2017; he also has offers from Miami, Michigan, and Oklahoma, among others. He’s a 4-star, the #27 athlete, and #292 overall. This is his official visit.

Luke Deal – TE – Greenwood (SC) Emerald: Deal is a 6’5″, 237 lb. prospect with offers from Auburn, Clemson, Michigan, Notre Dame, and Ohio State, among others. He’s a 3-star, the #19 tight end, and #439 overall. Right now he has three Crystal Ball predictions, all for Clemson. This is his official visit.

John Dunmore – WR – Hollywood (FL) Chaminade-Madonna: Dunmore is a 6’2″, 172 lb. prospect with offers from Auburn, Georgia, Florida State, Michigan, Notre Dame, and Ohio State, among others. He’s a 4-star, the #21 wide receiver, and #120 overall. Dunmore was committed to Florida for a while, but he decommitted shortly after receiving the Michigan offer. This is his official visit.

Hit the jump for several more visitors.

read more

31Jul 2017
Blog, homepage 1 comment

Stephen Herron, Wolverine

Louisville (KY) Trinity defensive end Stephen Herron, Jr. (image via 247 Sports)

Louisville (KY) Trinity defensive end Stephen Herron, Jr., a 2019 prospect, committed to Michigan on Saturday. He chose the Wolverines over offers from Georgia, Kentucky, Louisville, Ohio State, and Oregon, among others.

Herron is 6’3″ and 235 lbs. As a sophomore in 2016, he made 75 tackles, 16 tackles for loss, and 10 sacks sacks.

RATINGS
ESPN: Unranked
Rivals: 4-star WDE
Scout: 4-star, #5 WDE, #41 overall
247 Sports: 4-star, 94 grade, #4 WDE, #34 overall

Hit the jump for more on Herron’s commitment.

read more

29Jul 2017
Blog, homepage 8 comments

2017 BBQ at the Big House Visitors

Myles Sims (image via Twitter)

Michigan will be hosting numerous football prospects on July 29, 2017, for the BBQ at the Big House. Last year there were travel issues for many prospects, who were unable to visit in August after their high school teams’ practices started. This year the BBQ is a week earlier, which should make for fewer conflicts. Here’s an early look at several players who plan to attend:

2018

Bryan Addison – S – Gardena (CA) Junipero Serra: Addison is a 6’4″, 185 lb. prospect with offers from Michigan, Oregon, UCLA, USC, and Washington, among others. He’s a 4-star, the #4 athlete, and #146 overall. Michigan does not have any Crystal Ball picks right now, with USC leading the way at 50%.

Eyabi Anoma – DE – Baltimore (MD) St. Frances: Anoma is a 6’5″, 230 lb. prospect with offers from Alabama, Georgia, Maryland, Michigan, and Penn State, among others. He’s a 4-star, the #3 weakside end, and #54 overall.

Jerome Carvin – OT – Cordova (TN) Cordova: Carvin is a 6’4″, 325 lb. prospect with offers from Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, Michigan, and Tennessee, among others. He’s a 3-star, the #30 offensive tackle, and #368 overall.

Hit the jump for more 2018 and 2019 recruits who plan to attend the BBQ.

read more

10Jul 2017
Blog, homepage no comments

Visitors: July 10-16, 2017

Stephen Herron, Jr. (image via Detroit News)

2019

Stephen Herron, Jr. – DE – Louisville (KY) Trinity: Herron is a 6’3″, 235 lb. prospect with offers from Alabama, Georgia, Michigan, Ohio State, Oregon, and Stanford, among others. He’s a 247 Composite 4-star, the #4 weakside end, and #35 overall. The Crystal Ball is 70% in favor of Ohio State, while the other 30% is for Michigan. He will be in Ann Arbor on July 14-15.

Page 1 of 212