Baltimore Ravens defensive tackle Willie Henry had yet to play an NFL game until two weeks ago, and this past Sunday, he earned his first start. He recorded 3 tackles and 0.5 sacks, but the Ravens lost to the Chicago Bears, 27-24.
- New England Patriots QB Tom Brady was 20/38 for 257 yards, 2 touchdowns, and 1 interception in a 24-17 win over the New York Jets.
- Kansas City Chiefs WR Jehu Chesson did not catch a pass, but after a safety, the Chiefs took a free kick. The Steelers let it bounce on the ground, and Chesson recovered it for . . . an onside free kick recovery. The Chiefs lost, 19-13.
- Carolina Panthers WR Devin Funchess caught 3 passes for 36 yards in a 28-23 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Eagles DE Brandon Graham made 3 tackles and 0.5 sacks in the 28-23 win over the Panthers.
- Cleveland Browns S Jabrill Peppers made 5 tackles and 6 punt returns for 43 yards in a 33-17 loss to the Houston Texans.
- Green Bay Packers LB Jake Ryan made 8 tackles in a 23-10 loss to the Minnesota Vikings.
- Baltimore Ravens DT Chris Wormley made 2 tackles in the 27-24 loss to the Bears. So for the Ravens, two of their starting defensive linemen were former Wolverines.