Safety Jabrill Peppers, in his first year with the New York Giants, picked off former Ohio State quarterback Dwayne Haskins (Washington Redskins) and returned it for a 32-yard touchdown. He also made 6 tackles and 2 pass breakups in the 24-3 victory.
Jabrill Peppers has a touchdown— Eric Rosenthal (@ericsports) September 29, 2019
Odell Beckham Jr. has 0 yards
Who really won the trade?! 😉 pic.twitter.com/bGO4JlOo7D
Hit the jump for more.
- Tom Brady, QB (New England Patriots): Brady completed 18/39 passes for 150 yards, 0 touchdowns, and 1 interception in a 16-10 win over the Buffalo Bills.
- Devin Bush, Jr., LB (Pittsburgh Steelers): Bush made 9 tackles, 3 tackles for loss, and 1 sack in a 27-3 win over the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Taco Charlton, DE (Miami Dolphins): Charlton made 6 tackles and 1 sack in a 30-10 loss to the San Diego Chargers.
- Ben Gedeon, LB (Minnesota Vikings): Gedeon made 5 tackles in a 16-6 loss to the Chicago Bears.
- Graham Glasgow, OL (Detroit Lions): Glasgow was named to Pro Football Focus’s Team of the Week for his blocking in a 34-30 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Brandon Graham, DE (Philadelphia Eagles): Graham made 2 tackles, 1 tackle for loss, and 1 fumble recovery in a 34-27 win over the Green Bay Packers.
- Jarrod Wilson, S (Jacksonville Jaguars): Wilson made 8 tackles in the 26-24 win over the Denver Broncos.
- Chase Winovich, OLB (New England Patriots): Winovich made 1 sack in the win over the Bills.
More of a coverage and hustle assist sack to Adam Butler but still Patriots rookie EDGE Chase Winovich making an impact. pic.twitter.com/fGzpTnFm5u— Rob Paul (@RobPaulNFL) September 29, 2019
OTHER NEWS: Ian Bunting (Jets) and Bryan Mone (Seahawks) were both waived last week.
You need to login in order to vote