Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady continues to play like a much younger man. The 44-year-old Brady completed 32/50 passes for 379 yards, 4 touchdowns, and 2 interceptions in a 31-29 win over the Cowboys on Thursday night. His first interception was a screen pass thrown to running back Leonard Fournette that was right at his facemask and bounced off his hands, and the second was a Hail Mary attempt that was picked off by Jourdan Lewis at the end of the first half. Here’s his first touchdown of the 2021 season:
Hit the jump for more.
OTHER NOTEWORTHY PERFORMANCES
- LB Devin Bush, Jr. (Steelers): Bush made 10 tackles and 1 forced fumble in a 23-16 win over the Bills. This was Bush’s first game after tearing his ACL early in the 2020 season.
- WR Nico Collins (Texans): Collins caught 1 pass for 7 yards in a 37-21 win over the Jaguars.
- DE Mike Danna (Chiefs): Danna made 2 tackles in a 33-29 win over the Browns.
- OG Graham Glasgow (Broncos): Glasgow started at right guard in a 27-13 win over the Giants. He left the game and went to the hospital for an irregular heartbeat but has been released from care. It’s unclear whether he will be back in action next week.
- DE Brandon Graham (Eagles): Graham made 3 tackles and 1 tackle for loss in a 32-16 win over the Falcons.
- OT Taylor Lewan (Titans): Lewan started at left tackle in a 38-13 loss to the Cardinals.
- CB Jourdan Lewis (Cowboys): Lewis made 2 tackles, 1 interception, 1 fumble recovery, and 2 pass breakups in a 31-29 loss to the Buccaneers.
Wolverine on Wolverine crime! Jourdan Lewis picks off Tom Brady on a Hail Mary attempt at the end of the half.@Buccaneers lead the @dallascowboys at the break, 21-16#GoBlue 〽️🏈 pic.twitter.com/fMwydXJEzU— TheWolverine.com (@TheWolverineMag) September 10, 2021
- CB David Long (Rams): Long made 5 tackles, 1 interception (the first of his career), and 2 pass breakups in a 34-14 win over the Bears.
- OT Jalen Mayfield (Falcons): Mayfield started but played very poorly in a 32-16 loss to the Eagles.
- DT Bryan Mone (Seahawks): Mone made 5 tackles in a 28-16 win over the Colts.
- OG Michael Onwenu (Patriots): Onwenu started at left guard in a 17-16 loss to the Dolphins.
- DE Kwity Paye (Colts): Paye made 3 tackles, 1 tackle for loss, and 1 fumble recovery in a 28-16 loss to the Seahawks.
- WR Donovan Peoples-Jones (Browns): Peoples-Jones made 1 catch for 4 yards in a 33-29 loss to the Chiefs.
- C/OG Cesar Ruiz (Saints): Ruiz started at right guard in a 38-3 win over the Packers; he also played some center after the starter got injured.
- CB Ambry Thomas (49ers): Thomas made 2 tackles in a 41-33 win over the Lions and also returned 4 kickoffs for 70 yards.
- DE Josh Uche (Patriots): Uche made 1 tackle and 1 sack in a 17-16 loss to the Dolphins.
You need to login in order to vote