The 42-year-old New England Patriots quarterback completed 24/36 (66.7%) of his passes for 341 yards and 3 touchdowns in a 33-3 victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Devin Bush, Jr., LB (Pittsburgh Steelers): Bush made 11 tackles in a 33-3 loss to the Patriots.
- Frank Clark, DE (Kansas City Chiefs): The former Seattle Seahawk made 1 tackle and returned an interception 5 yards in his first game with his new team, a 40-26 win over Jacksonville.
For those not in the stadium in Jacksonville on Sunday, here’s an opportunity to see Frank Clark’s interception of Gardner Minshew — with an assist from Tanoh Kpassagnon. pic.twitter.com/AT5CTBxWvZ— Craig Stout (@barleyhop) September 9, 2019
- Devin Funchess, WR (Indianapolis Colts): Funchess made 3 catches for 32 yards in a 30-24 loss to the Los Angeles Chargers, but he also broke his clavicle, which could sideline him for the remainder of the year.
- Brandon Graham, DE (Philadelphia Eagles): Graham made 2 tackles and 1 tackle for loss in a 32-27 win over the Washington Redskins.
- Maurice Hurst, Jr., DT (Oakland Raiders): Hurst started and made 2 tackles in a 24-16 win over the Denver Broncos.
- Jourdan Lewis, CB (Dallas Cowboys): Lewis made 2 tackles and 1 pass breakup in a 35-17 win over the New York Giants.
- Bryan Mone, DT (Seattle Seahawks): Mone made 2 tackles and 1 tackle for loss in a 21-20 win over the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Jabrill Peppers, S (New York Giants): Peppers made 7 tackles and 2 punt returns for 7 yards in a 35-17 loss to the Cowboys.
- Jarrod Wilson, S (Jacksonville Jaguars): Wilson made 5 tackles in a 30-13 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Chase Winovich, OLB (New England Patriots): Winovich made 1 tackle in the 33-3 win over the Steelers.
You need to login in order to vote