The ageless Tom Brady was 28/39 for 341 yards and 3 touchdowns in a 46-23 win over the Carolina Panthers. He’s inarguably the best 43-year-old quarterback in the NFL.
Hit the jump for more.
- OLB Rashan Gary (Green Bay Packers): Gary made 2 tackles, 1 tackle for loss, and 1 sack in a 24-20 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars.
One of Rashan Gary's best games to date rushing the passer… Several strong speed-to-power reps collapsing pocket. I hate his high side speed rushes.— Ben Fennell (@BenFennell_NFL) November 16, 2020
Power & Inside moves = Results! pic.twitter.com/HXPHkIL1k2
- S Josh Metellus (Minnesota Vikings): Metellus made a fumble recovery in a 19-13 win over the Chicago Bears.
- WR Donovan Peoples-Jones (Cleveland Browns): Peoples-Jones made 2 catches for 16 yards in a 10-7 win over the Houston Texans.
- S Jabrill Peppers (New York Giants): Peppers made 7 tackles and 2 tackles for loss in a 27-17 win over the Philadelphia Eagles.
- OLB Joshua Uche (New England Patriots): Uche made his first career sack in a 23-17 win over the Baltimore Ravens.
#Patriots film: the Pats got three one-on-ones on Josh Uche's sack and won all three. Uche with the hesitation swipe/rip, Deatrich Wise with the snatch move on the left guard, Chase Winovich straight speed. Probably their best pass-rush group adding Adam Butler in as well. pic.twitter.com/OQyRHG50z0— Evan Lazar (@ezlazar) November 17, 2020
- OLB Chase Winovich (New England Patriots): Winovich made 7 tackles in the 23-17 win over the Ravens.
You need to login in order to vote