Rumor: Bryan Mone has a broken leg

Home Forums Forum Rumor: Bryan Mone has a broken leg

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Thunder
      Keymaster

There are rumors floating about that sophomore defensive tackle Bryan Mone broke his leg in practice.

meechigan
      Participant

well… that can’t be good

coachernie
      Participant

Yeah this seems true which really blows. I was looking forward to seeing him step up his game. If it is serious enough he will get a Red Shirt. Now its time for the others to fill the void,… the expectation is for the position remember!

Aaron
      Participant

I see a silver lining to this, although I certainly feel badly for the player now.

This is a position where we have a lot of depth now, but none in a couple years. Now instead of losing him after a career of 4 or maybe 3 years (and then having almost NO ONE in 2017), we will have him for 5 or maybe 4 years. We have one DT recruit across three “classes” (Pallante) before this happened, counting rFr, Fr, and committed recruits. Now in 2017 we will at least have him, Hurst, Pallente, and a few rFr and Fr.

I was thinking a couple days ago “we will inevitably lose someone this August, I hope it is a guy who hasn’t redshirted, at a position with a lot of depth, for which we are in rough shape in a couple years… DT, LB.”

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.