Kansas City Chiefs defensive end Frank Clark made 5 tackles, 2 sacks, and a forced fumble in a 30-6 win over the Denver Broncos, who looked atrocious.
- Tom Brady, QB (New England Patriots): Brady completed 31/45 passes for 249 yards, 1 touchdown, and 1 interception in a 33-0 win over the New York Jets. The Patriots are 7-0.
- Taco Charlton, DE (Miami Dolphins): Charlton made 4 tackles and 1 sack in a 31-21 loss to the Buffalo Bills.
- Rashan Gary, OLB (Green Bay Packers): Gary made 2 tackles in a 42-24 win over the Oakland Raiders.
- Brandon Graham, DE (Philadelphia Eagles): Graham made 3 tackles and 1 tackle for loss in a 37-10 loss to the Dallas Cowboys.
- Jourdan Lewis, CB (Dallas Cowboys): Lewis made 4 tackles and 1 sack – the first of his career – in a 37-10 win over the Eagles.
Jourdan Lewis with the sack pic.twitter.com/04YM5JSmcn— Due# (@JDue51) October 21, 2019
- Jabrill Peppers, S (New York Giants): Peppers made 8 tackles and 1 tackle for loss in a 27-21 loss to the Arizona Cardinals.
- Jarrod Wilson, S (Jacksonville Jaguars): Wilson made 5 tackles and 0.5 tackles for loss in a 27-17 win over the Cincinnati Bengals.