Philadelphia Eagles defensive end Brandon Graham had a career day on Sunday. It helped that he was facing a terrible New York Jets offense. Graham made 6 tackles, 3 sacks, and 5 total hits on the quarterback in the 31-6 victory.
Here’s some video, but keep in mind that the Tweeter (Fran Duffy, whoever that is) is inaccurate with his comments. Just enjoy the moving pictures:
Let's take a look at Brandon Graham's 3-sack hat trick against the Jets along with another play that he had a big impact on, the 4th down Pick Six in the first quarter.— Fran Duffy (@fduffy3) October 7, 2019
All three sacks came from a four-man rush with Graham lined up inside over the guard #FlyEaglesFly #Eagles pic.twitter.com/Hbx5pRCYmZ
- Tom Brady, QB (New England Patriots): Brady completed 28/42 passes for 348 yards, 3 touchdowns, and 1 interception in a 33-7 win over the winless Washington Redskins.
- Devin Bush, Jr., LB (Pittsburgh Steelers): Bush made 8 tackles and his first career interception in a 26-23 loss to the Baltimore Ravens.
- Rashan Gary, OLB (Green Bay Packers): Gary made 3 tackles in a 34-24 win over the Dallas Cowboys.
- Ryan Glasgow, DT (Cincinnati Bengals): Glasgow made 4 tackles in a 26-23 loss to the Arizona Cardinals.
- Maurice Hurst, Jr., DT (Oakland Raiders): Hurst made 2 sacks in a 24-21 win over the Chicago Bears.
- Taylor Lewan, OT (Tennessee Titans): Lewan returned from suspension but the Titans lost to the Buffalo Bills by a score of 14-7.
- Jabrill Peppers, S (New York Giants): Peppers made 5 tackles, 1 tackle for loss, and 1 forced fumble in a 28-10 loss to the Minnesota Vikings.
- Jarrod Wilson, S (Jacksonville Jaguars): Wilson made 4 tackles and 1 tackle for loss in a 34-27 loss to the Carolina Panthers. According to Next Gen Stats, Wilson was running 22.13 MPH chasing down Christian McCaffrey.
Christian McCaffrey goes all the way! @run__cmc’s 3rd TD of the game is an 84-yard sprint! #KeepPounding #JAXvsCAR— NFL (@NFL) October 6, 2019
📱: NFL app // Yahoo Sports app
Watch free on mobile: https://t.co/d6meepU6Nz pic.twitter.com/e2vewdoP07
- Chase Winovich, OLB (New England Patriots): Winovich made 2 tackles and 1 sack in the 33-7 win over the Redskins. He leads all rookies in sacks with 4 so far.
The current league leader in sacks among rookies is #Patriots 3rd round pick Chase Winovich. He increased his lead from 3 to 4 after sacking Colt McCoy on the #Redskins first drive.— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) October 6, 2019
2nd play here [@ftbeard_17]pic.twitter.com/qXXEhjQY6e