Former Michigan TE Devin Asiasi transferring to UCLA

Home Forums Forum Former Michigan TE Devin Asiasi transferring to UCLA

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Thunder
      Keymaster

We already knew Devin Asiasi was transferring, and now we know he’s headed to UCLA. It’s unfortunately, but that’s how things go sometimes when players move far away from home. At least we know the Asiasi family doesn’t harbor ill feelings toward the Michigan program.

Lanknows
      Participant

Classy tweet but kind of a call-out also.

As a west-coast resident I can’t really fault the kid, and if I was a big time football recruit I’d probably start my list at UCLA and Stanford and maybe not go far beyond that.

But it’s disappointing as a fan.

Thunder
        Keymaster

Can you explain the “call-out” comment? I don’t really see anything like that, but I’m wondering where you’re coming from.

Lanknows
      Participant

Even though kids tend to change their minds and as parents all you can do is support.

Not saying he blasted his son, but it sounds like Dad might not love his son changing his mind here. Generalizations about “kids”. Limited ability to influence. “difficult process”

Thunder
        Keymaster

Ah, okay. I thought you meant he was calling Michigan out somehow. Yeah, I do agree that he didn’t seem 100% in favor of the move by his son.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.