Senior Highlights: DT James Hudson III

Home Forums Forum Senior Highlights: DT James Hudson III

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Thunder
      Keymaster

maizinblue88
      Participant

I was just looking at the rankings for this guy. Based on the 4 recruiting services, he is a consensus 4 star but a 247 composite 3 star. I wonder if that has ever happened before.

Thunder
        Keymaster

Interesting. Yeah, I don’t think I remember seeing that before, but I guess it has probably happened…

Lou MacAdoo
      Participant

I’m from the Toledo area and have followed Central Catholic over the years. They’ve produced some solid talent in the last decade. Dane Sazenbacher was a big time playmaker for them and was a joy to watch. As was Deshone Kizer. I’d have to say that my favorite player from their school is James Hudson. This kid is a man amongst boys. He has a mean streak on the field and is going to be a terror at Michigan one day. I look forward to seeing him dominate the middle of the line in a few years.
      I’m suprised Michael Warren hasn’t gotten any big ten offers. He may not be the fastest, but he’s a damn good north south runner that produced some ridiculous stats his senior year. He’ll be a good player for Toledo.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.