WS3

Home Forums Forum WS3

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      umbig11
      Participant

Lots of questions regarding how long WS3 will be out. Looks like 2-3 weeks. Anything else will just be precautionary or safety related. Once he is available, he will get a chance to play. Whether that is a planned 2-3 series a game will be TBD. They want both QB’s ready for PSU. Peters continues to be a mystery. Might not ever be the guy. McCaffery will pass him on the depth chart.

je93
      Participant

Thanks for sharing

What’s your guess on Peters? There’s just so much to work with, at a position of very high need

umbig11
        Participant

Honestly, not sure. He just doesn’t seem to want to lead. He is so quiet at times he is invisible. That has carried over into the meeting rooms, film study and the locker room. Hopefully, the light will come on.

je93
      Participant

Is there a chance he’s a flight risk (transfer)?

umbig11
        Participant

It might be a little premature, but it is possible. I think he would at least go through bowl and spring practice again before arriving at that decision.

TheWolverines24
      Participant

I posted this a while back here, but one of my best friend’s was Peters’ coach in high school basketball. He also took him on all of his recruiting trips. My buddy told me that Peters can go into a shell when dealing with being yelled at/criticized. Harbaugh is super intense, so I would not be surprised if that is what is going on.

It was my buddy’s biggest concern with Peters choosing between Michigan and NDSucks.

High Sierra Howard
      Participant

I hope you are right about WS3, I saw a rumor of something worse elsewhere

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.