Philadelphia Eagles defensive end Brandon Graham made 5 tackles and 1.5 tackles for loss in a 27-20 loss to the Dallas Cowboys. He has 27 tackles and 3 sacks this season.
- New England Patriots QB Tom Brady was 21/41 for 254 yards, 0 touchdowns, and 0 interceptions in a 34-10 loss to the Tennessee Titans.
- Carolina Panthers WR Devin Funchess made 3 catches for 32 yards in a 52-21 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Seattle Seahawks S Delano Hill made 5 tackles in a 36-31 loss to the Los Angeles Rams.
- Oakland Raiders DT Maurice Hurst, Jr. made 4 tackles and 1 sack in a 20-6 loss to the Los Angeles Changers.
- Cleveland Browns S Jabrill Peppers made 5 tackles, 2 kickoff returns for 41 yards, and 1 punt return for 6 yards in a 28-16 win over the Atlanta Falcons.