New York Jets inside linebacker David Harris made 11 tackles, 0.5 sacks, and 1 pass breakup in a 9-6 loss to the Los Angeles Rams. Harris has been a steady presence on the inside over the last decade, and Sunday was his best game of the year so far.
- New England Patriots QB Tom Brady was 23/32 for 319 yards, 0 touchdowns, and 1 interception in a 31-24 loss to the Seattle Seahawks
- On the other side, Seattle DE Frank Clark made 5 tackles and 1 sack in the same game
- Carolina Panthers WR Devin Funchess caught 3 passes for 56 yards and 1 touchdown, a 38-yarder, in a 20-17 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs
- Philadelphia Eagles DE Brandon Graham made 3 tackles and 1 sack in a 24-15 win over the Atlanta Falcons
- Green Bay Packers FB Joe Kerridge played in his first NFL game. He was released earlier in the year by the Washington Redskins
- Minnesota Vikings OT Jake Long suffered an Achilles injury and is out for the year. This may be the end of his career after multiple ACL tears and now an Achilles issue. He’s only 31 years old, which isn’t ancient, but he just can’t stay healthy.