Former Michigan Athlete of the Week: Tom Brady
Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady completed 29/43 passes for 246 yards and 2 touchdowns in a 23-17 overtime loss to the Cleveland Browns.
- Devin Bush, LB (Pittsburgh Steelers): Bush made 8 tackles and 1 pass breakup in a 24-17 win over the Indianapolis Colts.
- Frank Clark, DE (Kansas City Chiefs): Clark made 6 tackles in a 26-10 win over Los Angeles Rams.
- Nico Collins, WR (Houston Texans): Collins made 6 catches for 44 yards in a 30-15 loss to the Miami Dolphins.
- Josh Uche, OLB (New England Patriots): Uche made 1 sack in a 33-26 loss to the Minnesota Vikings.
- Chris Wormley, DT (Pittsburgh Steelers): Wormley made 2 tackles and 1 fumble recovery in the 24-17 win over the Colts.