With the cancellation of the spring game, it’s unclear how many of these visits will still take place, how many will be rescheduled, and how many will be canceled altogether. I’ll leave this info here until I hear something one way or another on each of these players.
Mustapha Muhammad – TE – Missouri City (TX) Ridge Point: Muhammad signed with Michigan in February.
Christian Turner – RB – Buford (GA) Buford: Turner signed with Michigan in February (LINK).
Julius Welschof – DE – Germany: Welschof already signed his National Letter of Intent to Michigan (LINK).
Karsen Barnhart – OG – Paw Paw (MI) Paw Paw: Barnhart is a 6’4″, 282 lb. player with offers from Michigan and Michigan State, among others. He’s a 3-star, the #45 offensive tackle, and #431 overall. Right now 86% of the Crystal Ball picks are for MSU, while the other 14% have gone to Michigan.
Zach Carpenter – OG – Cincinnati (OH) Moeller: Carpenter is a 6’5″, 310-pounder with offers from Arkansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, and Oregon, among others. He’s a 3-star, the #17 offensive guard, and #469 overall.
Te’Cory Couch – S – Hollywood (FL) Chaminade-Madonna: Couch is a 5’10”, 170 lb. prospect who has been committed to Tennessee since June of 2017; he also has offers from Miami, Michigan, and Oklahoma, among others. He’s a 4-star, the #27 athlete, and #292 overall. This is his official visit.
Luke Deal – TE – Greenwood (SC) Emerald: Deal is a 6’5″, 237 lb. prospect with offers from Auburn, Clemson, Michigan, Notre Dame, and Ohio State, among others. He’s a 3-star, the #19 tight end, and #439 overall. Right now he has three Crystal Ball predictions, all for Clemson. This is his official visit.
John Dunmore – WR – Hollywood (FL) Chaminade-Madonna: Dunmore is a 6’2″, 172 lb. prospect with offers from Auburn, Georgia, Florida State, Michigan, Notre Dame, and Ohio State, among others. He’s a 4-star, the #21 wide receiver, and #120 overall. Dunmore was committed to Florida for a while, but he decommitted shortly after receiving the Michigan offer. This is his official visit.
Hit the jump for several more visitors.