Players are listed in order of remaining eligibility. With 82 scholarships allotted, Michigan is currently under its scholarship limit by 3. Meanwhile, 9 seniors are scheduled to graduate, so the 2021 class should have at least 12 players.
TOTAL SCHOLARSHIPS ALLOTTED FOR 2020 = 82
- Removed OL Jalen Mayfield, who declared for the NFL Draft.
- Removed DE Aaron Lewis, who transferred to Rutgers.
- Removed LB Devin Gil, who transferred to USF.
- Removed DT Michael Dwumfour, who transferred to Rutgers.
- Added LB Edward Warinner as a walk-on, who transferred from Michigan State.
- Removed walk-on RB Tru Wilson, who transferred to Northern Colorado.
- Removed S Jaylen Kelly-Powell, who transferred to Akron.
Hit the jump for the breakdown by class.read more