Clemson OT Jake Fruhmorgen transferring to Florida

Home Forums Forum Clemson OT Jake Fruhmorgen transferring to Florida

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Thunder
      Keymaster

Clemson offensive tackle Jake Fruhmorgen is headed to Florida as a transfer. He’ll have to sit out the 2017 season since he’s not a grad transfer. Michigan had been kicking the tires on him to help out at tackle down the road, and Fruhmorgen does have prior starting experience.

There continues to be talk that Logan Tuley-Tillman might end up back in Ann Arbor after playing the 2016 season at Akron.

Lanknows
      Participant

We certainly need help. Hopefully things work with LTT – I’m skeptical it’s the ideal fit for him given the baggage but he clearly likes UM.

ragingbull
      Participant

tuley-tillman returning would certainly be interesting if nothing else. if he ended up enrolling and joining the squad hed really help add depth. he wouldnt be an all conference type (unless something crazy happened) but hed add another experienced body to OT competition which they obviously need. and i think hes more talented than bushel-beatty and some of the other options (at least as of now hes likely more talented but who knows). thatd be a weird yet potentially mutually beneficial arrangement, im interested to see what occurs

Thunder
        Keymaster

After watching a little bit of what he did at Akron this past season, I do think Tuley-Tillman would be a step up from our current options at offensive tackle, save a healthy Grant Newsome. From a talent perspective, it would behoove Michigan to get him back on the team for one more year.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.