Pick the Score: Michigan vs. Michigan State basketball

Home Forums Forum Pick the Score: Michigan vs. Michigan State basketball

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Thunder
      Keymaster

It’s contest time. There are new things that I want to try with the blog, and this is one of them. Michigan is playing Michigan State in men’s basketball on Saturday, February 6, 2016. Put on your Nostradamus hat and guess the final score, making sure to include the winner and loser (for example: Michigan 38, Michigan State 34). If the score and winner are correct, the prize is a $25 gift card to Amazon.

You will be required to send me your name and home address where the gift card can reach you. Winning guesses must appear before the 2:00 p.m. EST tip-off.

Let the guessing begin!

Klctlc
      Participant

Sorry saw this contest late.

Thanks for the site and all your comments. I know this forum has been a work in progress for you. I try to check in as much as I can. Honestly there are so many smart football people on here, I am not real comfortable starting forum topics. Prefer to add to existing discussions.

I love how you always give your opinion, back it up and don’t apologize. I don’t always agree, but when I find myself disagreeing with you, it really forces me to think damn hard.

Go Blue!!

Thunder
        Keymaster

That’s okay – there will be more and better contests in the near future.

Also, feel free to start topics other than football. I’ve posted a couple threads about movies and such.

Thanks for reading!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.