- Detroit (MI) Cass Tech defensive end Joshua Alabi. Alabi is a 6’4″, 245 lb. defensive end from the class of 2015.
- Nashville (TN) Montgomery Bell offensive tackle Alex Bars. Bars is a 6’6″, 255 lb. kid who doubles as a defensive end, but Michigan has offered the 2014 prospect as an offensive tackle. His brother is Michigan true freshman Blake Bars, but he also has a brother at Penn State.
- Pickerington (OH) North tight end Jake Butt. Butt is already committed to Michigan.
- Detroit (MI) Cass Tech quarterback Jayru Campbell. The 6’3″, 175 lb. Campbell led Cass Tech to a state championship last year despite being just a freshman. He has offers from Alabama and Notre Dame already. (Highlights.)
- Detroit (MI) Cass Tech offensive tackle/guard David Dawson. Dawson is already committed to Michigan.
- Grand Rapids (MI) Christian offensive tackle Tommy Doles. Doles is a class of 2014 kid who has visited Michigan multiple times and lists them among his leaders. Iowa State is the only other team to offer so far.
- Detroit (MI) Cass Tech running back/linebacker Deon Drake. Drake is a 6’1″, 215-pounder with offers from Iowa, Michigan State, Nebraska, and Notre Dame, among others. (Highlights.)
- Muskergon (MI) Muskegon offensive guard Kenny Finley. Finley is a 6’4″, 270 lb. guard from the 2014 class with zero offers. Muskegon is typically a good program, but no Wolverine has come out of there since Terrance Taylor.
- Detroit (MI) East English Village tight end Khalid Hill. Hill committed to Michigan back in February.
- Detroit (MI) Cass Tech running back/linebacker Gary Hosey. Hosey is a 6’0″, 230 lb. back from the class of 2014. He has zero offers at this point, but Michigan has discussed recruiting him at running back; I don’t think he has the speed to be an elite prospect. (Highlights.)
- Trotwood (OH) Trotwood-Madison linebacker Mike McCray II. McCray is already committed to Michigan.
- Macomb (MI) Lutheran North kicker J.J. McGrath. McGrath has zero offers at this point, but offers usually come later for kickers than other positions.
- Warren (OH) Howland running back DeVeon Smith. Smith is already committed to Michigan.
- Middletown (OH) Middletown tight end Chance Sorrell. Sorrell is a 6’6″, 225-pounder from the class of 2014 without any offers so far. Michigan has offered three other tight ends in the class, but Nic Weisher seems to be the only viable option of those three.
- Crete (IL) Crete-Monee wide receiver LaQuon Treadwell. Treadwell is Michigan’s top target at wide receiver for the class of 2013; likewise, Michigan has reportedly been at the top of his list for most or all of his recruitment. He has visited Ann Arbor several times before, but he also has serious interest in other schools, including pass-happy Oklahoma State. EDIT: Treadwell is no longer visiting Michigan this weekend. (Highlights.)
- Detroit (MI) Cass Tech wide receiver/cornerback Damon Webb, a 2014 prospect, will be visiting. Webb has been offered by Michigan and his leaders are the Wolverines, LSU, Michigan State, and Ohio State. Webb transferred to Cass Tech prior to this season, so his bond with other Michigan-bound players from that school (David Dawson, Jourdan Lewis, Royce Jenkins-Stone, Terry Richardson, etc.) may not be as strong. (Highlights.)
- Detroit (MI) Cass Tech linebacker William White. White is a 6’1″, 220 lb. linebacker from the class of 2014. He has zero offers at this point, but some will likely be coming down the road. (Highlights.)
- Harper Woods (MI) Chandler Park wide receiver Csont’e York. York is already committed to Michigan.