Detroit Lions defensive end Aidan Hutchinson made 3 tackles, 1 fumble recovery, and 1 interception, which he returned for 20 yards, in a 31-18 win over the New York Giants. It’s his second interception of the season. He was named NFC Defensive Player of the Week for his efforts.
Aidan Hutchinson. Making plays. pic.twitter.com/NPGyS0kbS4— Nick Baumgardner (@nickbaumgardner) November 20, 2022
Here’s what I love about Aidan Hutchinson. It’s late in the game his initial rush was stalled but he never stopped moving, tracking the qb or ball. If he isn’t hustling the wr recovers his fumble. Is footwork is elite almost every play. pic.twitter.com/5Fkvd82X5C— and I never slice. (@bushwood_c) November 23, 2022
- Devin Bush, LB (Pittsburgh Steelers): Bush made 7 tackles in a 37-30 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Frank Clark, DE (Kansas City Chiefs): Clark made 2 tackles and 1 fumble recovery in a 30-27 win over the Los Angeles Chargers.
- Nico Collins, WR (Houston Texans): Collins made 5 catches for 48 yards in a 23-10 loss to the Washington Commanders.
- Mike Danna, DE (Kansas City Chiefs): Danna made 4 tackles and 2 sacks in the win over the Chargers.
- Brandon Graham, OLB (Philadelphia Eagles): Graham made 3 tackles and 1 sack in a 17-16 win over the Indianapolis Colts.
- Donovan Peoples-Jones, WR (Cleveland Browns): Peoples-Jones made 5 catches for 61 yards and 1 touchdown in a 31-23 loss to the Buffalo Bills.
Cass Tech grad Donovan Peoples-Jones (Cleveland Browns WR) with the head-tap TD catch today.— The D Zone (@TheD_Zone) November 21, 2022
It was his first game playing in Detroit as a pro. pic.twitter.com/Zpq3CXJteL
You need to login in order to vote