Several former Wolverines had good weeks, but no game was more impressive than Aidan Hutchinson’s. In a 20-6 win over the Falcons last Sunday, Hutchinson made 4 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 additional tackle for loss, 1 forced fumble, 1 quarterback hit, 2 pass breakups, and 6 pressures.
- WR Ronnie Bell (49ers): Bell caught 2 passes for 24 yards, including a 9-yard touchdown, his first career score. He also made 1 tackle on special teams. The 49ers beat the Giants, 30-12.
FIRST CAREER TOUCHDOWN FOR RONNIE BELL pic.twitter.com/VAoIyJrlQJ— Clayton Sayfie (@CSayf23) September 22, 2023
- RB Zach Charbonnet (Seahawks): Charbonnet ran the ball 9 times for 46 yards in a 37-27 win over the Panthers.
- DE Mike Danna (Chiefs): Danna made 3 tackles, 1 tackle for loss, 1 sack, and 1 quarterback hurry in a 41-10 win over the Bears.
- OLB Rashan Gary (Packers): Gary made 3 tackles, all 3 of which were sacks, in an 18-17 win over the Saints.
- S Dax Hill (Bengals): Hill made 8 tackles, 2 tackles for loss, and 1 sack in an 18-16 win over the Rams on Monday Night Football.
Dax Hill levels Matthew Stafford!— Clayton Sayfie (@CSayf23) September 26, 2023
- DT Maurice Hurst, Jr.: Hurst made 2 tackles and 1 tackle for loss in the Browns’ 27-3 victory over the Titans.
- S Josh Metellus (Vikings): Metellus made 5 tackles in a 28-24 loss to the Chargers.
- K Jake Moody (49ers): Moody was 3/3 on extra points and 3/3 on field goals in the 30-12 win over the Giants.
- DE Kwity Paye (Colts): Paye made 3 tackles, 1 tackle for loss, 1 sack, and 1 fumble recovery in a 22-19 overtime win against the Ravens.
KWITY CHASES HIM DOWN.— Indianapolis Colts (@Colts) September 24, 2023
📺 CBS pic.twitter.com/b01FhuklxF
- WR Donovan Peoples-Jones (Browns): Peoples-Jones caught 3 passes for 49 yards in a 27-3 win over the Titans.
- S Jabrill Peppers (Patriots): Peppers made 7 tackles and 1 tackle for loss, adding 2 punt returns for 25 yards, in a 15-10 win over the Jets.
You need to login in order to vote