2017 PWO offer: Eddie Brecht

Home Forums Forum 2017 PWO offer: Eddie Brecht

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Thunder
      Keymaster

Brecht is a 6’7″, 290 lb. tackle from Lapeer (MI) Lapeer. He’s committed to a scholarship offer from Kent State.

Roanman
      Participant

I can’t believe this kid only has one offer. I think Kent State just got themselves a helluva prospect.

crazyjoedavola
      Participant

His stance on the OL is really weird, it looks like a DL stance. He is also very limited athletically which is probably why there aren’t highlights of his pass protection. What he does have going for him is being a nasty customer who blocks to the whistle.

Thunder
        Keymaster

I agree that he’s very limited athletically, and he does have a weird stance. I do think he’s a high-effort player, but he doesn’t look like a guy who would ever see the field at Michigan. I think he’s just a practice squad type of player, personally.

Roanman
      Participant

I’ll buy the weird stance thing, but he makes some decent pulls and gets that big body out there in front of the ball and then makes some pretty good contact in space. I dunno, if I was coaching in the MAC, I wouldn’t be letting Kent State have him unopposed. I think he’s a very nice guard in that league.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.