MSU Title IX Football

Home Forums Forum MSU Title IX Football

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      umbig11
      Participant

First domino to fall? More han likely……appeal in the works.

Donnie Corley’s latest follow and tweets. Is he headed to Independence Community College in Kansas?

Donnie Corley’s most recent Twitter Follow:

Coach DonteEllington
      @WideOutWhisperr ‏
      Associate Head Coach, Director of Football Ops, & Wide Receivers Coach at Independence CC.#Wideouts4Life #W4L

[​IMG]
      Donnie Corley@Hit_Squad9
      Yall love saying “I got you” but be lying the whole time[​IMG]11:26 AM · May 16, 2017

[​IMG]
      Donnie Corley@Hit_Squad9
      I wish everything would go back to how it used to be [​IMG][​IMG]

Thunder
      Keymaster

Well, that was a short career at MSU for a top in-state talent.

tjohn7
      Participant

Either of you guys heard any whispers coming out of EL? The RCMB boys seem to believe this is over and done with, and all three will be back on the field this fall.

Seems farfetched to me, but then again, I have nothing other than second-hand info so their guess is as good as mine.

umbig11
        Participant

Yes, supposedly Corley will be expelled, but has appealed. Nothing on the other two yet. I have no clue what a Title IX appeals process is like either. I can’t imagine that would be over turned.

tjohn7
          Participant

Wow. And all along I thought it was supposed to be King that was the primary defendant, with Corley and Vance just having prints in the crime scene. At this point I don’t know what to believe haha. Hopefully once charges are (or aren’t) filed, justice can be delivered swiftly so that everyone involved can move forward.

umbig11
            Participant

Yeah, I wish the DA would just make a decision one way or the other. King and Vance could still see some Title IX issues too. I just haven’t heard of them yet.

umbig11
              Participant

Attorney: Investigation found 3 accused football players violated Michigan State policy

tjohn7
                Participant

Does that bring us any closer to knowing what the hell is going on? haha. Seems like it’s constantly one step forward two steps back with this investigation(s).

umbig11
                  Participant

Now it moves into the decision on punishment stage. Anything from a warning to expulsion. Expect expulsion for all 3.

A three member panel makes up the decision board. One student, one faculty, one staffer.

Already heard from Corley’s attorney that he will appeal. So, the outcome is not expected to be positive for him.

tjohn7
                    Participant

Interesting. I honestly expect them to get more of a slap on the wrist, followed by a suit from the victim and then so much legal limbo that they just decide to part ways with MSU because it’s not worth sitting around and ultimately missing a season. Go the JUCO route and then transfer back to D1.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.