Rudock’s development

Home Forums Forum Rudock’s development

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Big35Hurt
      Participant

1st of all…..a tip of the cap to Jake Rudock for taking on the challenge and transferring to Michigan and then making the most of the opportunity and having an exceptional season. I think we can all agree that the “label” on Jake was that he was a “game manager” when he came to AA and he’s leaving as a bonified NFL prospect.

It’s scary to think how good our QB’s are going to be in the future after being coached up by Jimmy and Jedd for 4 years!?!?!!?!?

Lastly, a quick shout out to Brady Hoke & Company for a job well done on the recruiting trail.

Thunder
      Keymaster

It sounds like Michigan is trying to bring back Fisch for at least next year, but I wouldn’t expect him to be here much longer than that. I think he wants to get back to the NFL, and he’s never spent any more than 3 years at any job, IIRC.

I agree with regard to Brady Hoke. He recruited better than he gets credit for, because there are some talented guys that he just couldn’t develop. He also retained players, so now Michigan has some experience and depth for Harbaugh to work with. Although there will be some departures here in the off-season.

TTB Andrew

Here’s what I wrote after the UNLV game:

Rudock has been bad. No two ways about it. That’s not to say he won’t improve, or that there should be a QB controversy – but his play has been poor through the easiest 25% of the schedule. With a rating of 118.5, Rudock ranks 10th in the Big 10 in passer efficiency. . .

Well, Rudock DID improve, despite facing tougher teams. He ended the season as the second highest-rated QB in the Big Ten (141.5), trailing only Sudfeld.

I’ll take it.

Thunder
        Keymaster

…and I would take Rudock over Sudfeld. Rudock was playing great at the end of the year.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.