You get 1 JR to Return.. Who you got?

Home Forums Forum You get 1 JR to Return.. Who you got?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Extrajuice
      Participant

To me I’d pick Shea Patterson and it’s not even close. I’d rather have him return than either CB, Gary, or even DBush. With a promising home schedule, solid Oline, WR’s and the hope of a solid RB (Either Charbonnet or Turner as I don’t think Evans is very good), I think this team is back in Playoff contention. Can’t see if happening with a Milton or DCaff. Bush would seem like a possible 2nd but I think you can fill in around him. Patterson could be a stud in 2nd year.

Burge333
      Participant

I will preface this by noting I think the only players to realistically consider leaving are Gary, Bush and Long.

I will say Long, mostly because he has the highest drop off for a replacement ( I couldn’t even guess who it would be with certainty). Gary we know is gone and although a good player never put his stamp on a game or the team. Bush is dominant and we will miss him more than I am assuming here, but I think Ross is an adequate to good fill in for him next year.

I am not entirely sure Patterson could even seriously considering leaving. He just wasn’t that good. Bredeson might consider it, I think he would be missed the most on offense and as much as Bush or Long.

I tend to think we only lose Gary and Bush. Which leaves us with a bit of a rebuild on the D-line next year but still a damn good back 7.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.