Michigan has played Indiana 71 times throughout history and has a 61-10 record against the Hoosiers. Indiana had not beaten the Wolverines since 1987 . . . until the COVID-married 2020 season. And Michigan has won both meetings since.
Here are the longest plays for Michigan in the history of the contests:
- Grant Mason 97-yard kickoff return (2004)
- Tony Boles 91-yard TD run (1989)
- Steve Breaston 83-yard punt return TD (2006)
- Jim Smith 77-yard TD run (1975)
- Leon Hall 76-yard punt return TD (2004)
- Shea Patterson 76-yard TD pass to Nico Collins (2019)
- Tom Brady 75-yard TD pass to Marquis Walker (2000)
- Denard Robinson 74-yard TD pass to Roy Roundtree (2010)
- Denard Robinson 72-yard TD run (2010)
- Chuck Heater 71-yard TD run (1973)
- Desmond Howard 71-yard kickoff return (1991)
Hit the jump for videos of Mason, Boles, and Hall.
You need to login in order to vote