Michigan has played Minnesota 104 times throughout history and has a 76-25-3 record against the Golden Gophers. They first played in 1892, and the winner of the game after each meeting earns the Little Brown Jug Trophy.
Here are the longest plays for Michigan in the history of the rivalry:
- Steve Breaston 95-yard kickoff return TD (2005)
- Chris Howard 86-yard TD run (1996)
- Gilvanni Johnson 85-yard punt return TD (1985)
- Carlos Brown 85-yard TD run (2007)
- Darrell Harper 84-yard punt return TD (1959)
- Courtney Avery 83-yard fumble return TD (2011)
- Karan Higdon 77-yard TD run (2017)
- Tom Brady 76-yard TD pass to Tai Streets (1998)
- Lowell Perry 75-yard punt return TD (1951)
- Steve Smith 75-yard TD run (1983)
- Scott Dreisbach 75-yard TD pass to Amani Toomer (1995)
Hit the jump for videos of Breaston and Brown.
You need to login in order to vote