ADDED TO THE BOARD: 2017
Kennedale (TX) Kennedale linebacker Baron Browning decommitted from Baylor. He’s a 6’4″, 230 lb. prospect with offers from Alabama, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, LSU, Ohio State, Texas, Texas A&M, and USC, among others. Michigan offered him a few weeks ago, and his brother Barry played cornerback for Jim Harbaugh at Stanford. Baron is a 247 Composite 5-star, the #2 outside linebacker, and #26 overall. I haven’t sat down and made one yet, but Browning would be at the top or near the top of my Most Wanted list.
Berrien Springs (MI) Berrien Springs offensive guard Phillip Paea was offered by Michigan. He’s a 6’4″, 280 lb. prospect with offers from BYU, Central Michigan, Michigan State, and Oregon. Currently unranked, Paea is a powerful offensive guard with good feet. He also plays some defensive end and defensive tackle, although he’s very raw and lacks instincts. I think he is a better prospect on offense.
Hit the jump for a new 2019 offer and some other bits.
ADDED TO THE BOARD: 2019
Memphis (TN) Lausanne running back Eric Gray was offered by Michigan. He’s a 5’11”, 177 lb. prospect with offers from Mississippi State and West Virginia. With three years to go until National Signing Day, it doesn’t do much good to prognosticate where he will go. He is a small-ish, speedy player who could play running back, receiver, or cornerback at the next level.
I added/updated profiles on Recruiting Season for:
- Orchard Lake St. Mary’s CB Shermond Dabney
- Detroit Cass Tech QB Rodney Hall
- Flint Southwestern DE Deron Irving-Bey
- River Rouge QB Jairus Grissom
- Detroit Cass Tech CB Donovan Johnson
- Berrien Springs OG Phillip Paea
- Detroit Cass Tech OG Jordan Reid
- Saginaw Lutheran WR Casey Williams
- 2018 Detroit Cass Tech CB Kalon Gervin
- 2018 Rockford QB Jason Whittaker
- 2019 Southfield QB Sam Johnson III
You need to login in order to vote