The 2022 NFL Draft has wrapped, and here are the Michigan-related results:
Defensive end Aidan Hutchinson was taken in the 1st round (#2 overall) by the Detroit Lions.
Safety Daxton Hill was taken in the 1st round (#31 overall) by the AFC champion Cincinnati Bengals.
Outside linebacker David Ojabo was picked in the 2nd round (#45 overall) by John Harbaugh and the Baltimore Ravens. Ojabo would almost certainly have been a 1st round pick if not for a torn Achilles suffered at Michigan’s pro day.
Running back Hassan Haskins was drafted in the 4th round (#131 overall) by the Tennessee Titans, where he will have a chance to run behind former Michigan offensive tackle Taylor Lewan.
Offensive tackle Andrew Stueber went to the New England Patriots in the 7th round (#245 overall), joining former Wolverine Michael Onwenu on the offensive line. Outside linebacker Joshua Uche and inside linebacker Cam McGrone are also with the Patriots.
Undrafted free agent signings include:
- CB Vincent Gray to the New Orleans Saints
- S Brad Hawkins to the Atlanta Falcons
- DT Chris Hinton to the New York Giants
- DT Donovan Jeter to the Pittsburgh Steelers
- QB Brandon Peters, who transferred to Illinois, to the Los Angeles Chargers
- LB Josh Ross to the Baltimore Ravens
- DE Luiji Vilain, who transferred to Wake Forest, to the Minnesota Vikings