He just can’t stop being awesome. Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady completed 24/36 passes for 276 yards and 5 touchdowns in a 48-25 win over the Falcons.
- RB Chris Evans (Bengals): Evans caught 1 pass for 14 yards in a 20-17 loss to the Bears.
- DE Kwity Paye (Colts): Paye made 5 tackles in a 27-24 loss to the Rams.
- WR Donovan Peoples-Jones (Browns): Peoples-Jones made 1 catch for 14 yards in a 31-21 win over the Texans.
- S Jabrill Peppers (Giants): Peppers made 6 tackles and returned 2 punts for 8 yards in a 30-29 loss to the Washington Football Team.
- OG Jon Runyan, Jr. (Packers): Runyan made his first career start in a 35-17 win over the Lions.
- OLB Josh Uche (Patriots): Uche made 3 tackles and 2 sacks in a 25-6 win over the Jets.