Former Michigan defensive tackle Chris Wormley doesn’t get mentioned in this space very often, but he had one of his best career games on Sunday with 4 tackles and 1 sack in a 49-13 win over the Cincinnati Bengals. Wormley and the Bengals are now 7-2.
- Devin Bush, Jr., LB (Pittsburgh Steelers): Bush made 3 tackles in a 17-12 win over the St. Louis Rams.
- Frank Clark, DE (Kansas City Chiefs): Clark made 4 tackles and 1 sack in a 35-32 loss to the Tennessee Titans.
- Mason Cole, OL (Arizona Cardinals): Cole started at right tackle in a 30-27 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Cole has now started at left guard, center, and right tackle in his career.
- Maurice Hurst, Jr., DT (Oakland Raiders): Hurst made 2 tackles and 0.5 tackles for loss in a 26-24 win over the Los Angeles Chargers.
- Jabrill Peppers, S (New York Giants): Peppers made 6 tackles and 1 pass breakup in a 34-27 loss to the New York Jets.
"My penalties are a f—ing problem. … I am completely screwing the team …"— ESPN (@espn) November 11, 2019
—Titans OL Taylor Lewan went off on himself. pic.twitter.com/6hpFrs4jw3