Christian Boyd – DT – Muskegon (MI) Mona Shores: Boyd is a 6’2″, 280 lb. prospect with no offers at this time. He also visited Michigan last weekend for the UNLV game. He is a teammate of 2016 wide receiver Hunter Broersma (Western Michigan), cornerback Darece Roberson (Western Michigan), and wide receiver Kobe Burse (Miami-OH).
Rashan Gary – DT – Paramus (NJ) Catholic: Gary is a 6’4″, 287 lb. prospect with offers from almost everywhere. He’s a 247 Composite 5-star, the #1 defensive tackle, and #1 overall. The plurality of his Crystal Ball picks are for Michigan (47%), but Auburn and Georgia are also strong contenders. He is teammates with 2016 wide receiver Donald Stewart; 2017 defensive end Corey Bolds and linebacker Drew Singleton; and 2018 quarterback Allan Walters. There are a lot of connections to Michigan, since redshirt freshman safety Jabrill Peppers and offensive lineman Juwann Bushell-Beatty are both from his high school, along with recruiting coordinator Chris Partridge, who coached the Paladins last year. This is Gary’s official visit.
Hit the jump for several more 2016, 2017, and 2018 visitors.
Dytarious Johnson – LB – Prattville (AL) Prattville: Johnson committed to Michigan in June (LINK). He has 31.5 tackles, 4 tackles for loss, and a blocked punt through four games (LINK).
Jonathan Jones – LB – Orlando (FL) Oak Ridge: Jones visited Michigan over the summer and many thought he would commit to the Wolverines on his visit, but instead, he has simply maintained that the Wolverines are his leader. Jones was originally scheduled to visit for the BYU game, but he may have rescheduled his official for later in the year. UPDATE: Jones is visiting Notre Dame this weekend.
Carlo Kemp – LB – Boulder (CO) Fairview: Kemp is a 6’3″, 255-pounder who’s a 247 Composite 4-star, the #15 strongside end, and #307 overall. Despite being ranked as a strongside end, the Wolverines are recruiting him as a Buck linebacker (a.k.a. weakside end). Kemp visited Michigan over the summer and enjoyed his visit enough to return for this official. His Crystall Ball shows 73% of the picks for the Wolverines with the other 27% going toward Notre Dame, which he will visit in October.
David Reese II – LB – Farmington (MI) Farmington: Reese committed to Michigan in April.
Keegan Cossou – TE – Greenville (MI) Greenville: Cossou is a 6’5″, 225 lb. prospect with a lone offer from Central Michigan. He plays for a small school, so he may be overlooked a little bit, but he looks like he could be a pass-catching tight end at the next level. As a sophomore in 2017, he caught 25 passes for 342 yards and 6 touchdowns.
Carter Dunaway – TE – Bloomfield Hills (MI) Brother Rice: Dunaway committed to Michigan over the summer. He has missed some time during his junior year due to illness.
T.J. Garrity – DE – Waukesha (WI) South: Garrity is a 6’5″, 235 lb. prospect with no offers at this time. He is the son of former Michigan offensive lineman Tom Garrity, who played from 1978-1982 and started five games at right tackle in 1982.
Mac Hippenhammer – WR – Fort Wayne (IN) Snider: Hippenhammer is a 6’0″, 170 lb. prospect with offers from a few MAC schools. He’s a 247 Sports 3-star, the #80 wide receiver, and #579 overall.
Corey Malone-Hatcher – DE – St. Joseph (MI) St. Joseph: Malone-Hatcher is currently missing part (or the rest of) his junior year after a lower leg injury. He is a 247 Composite
Kyle Sassack – OT – Pontiac (MI) Notre Dame: Sassack is a 6’6″, 240 lb. prospect with no offers at this time.
Kurt Taylor – RB – Covington (GA) Newton: Taylor is a 5’9″, 200 lb. prospect with offers from Illinois, Kentucky, and Michigan, among others. He’s a 247 Composite 3-star, the #35 running back, and #481 overall. Taylor visited over the summer and was supposed to take an unofficial last weekend, but flight delays prevented him from attending the game.
Nate Umlor – DE – Allendale (MI) Allendale: Umlor is a 6’6″, 245 lb. prospect with no offers at this time.
Bryce Wolma – TE – Saline (MI) Saline: Wolma is a 6’4″, 215 lb. prospect with no offers at this time. As a sophomore in 2014, he caught 24 passes for 351 yards and 5 touchdowns. Wolma was a high school teammate of Michigan walk-ons Ryan Tice, a punter/kicker, and Chris Terech, a linebacker.
Antwan Reed – OT – Muskegon (MI) Muskegon: Reed is a 6’7″, 286 lb. prospect with an offer from Tennessee.
Allan Walters – QB – Paramus (NJ) Catholic:
You need to login in order to vote