I’m a wild and crazy guy who reads a bunch of books at once, so here’s what I’m reading right now:
- Act of War by Brad Thor (car)
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll (bedtime stories)
- Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin (work)
- The Last Coyote by Michael Connelly (bedroom)
- Talking to Strangers by Malcolm Gladwell (bathroom)
This is how I work. Rather than carrying books around – or using a Kindle or something – I just keep books in different areas of my life. That way if I’m ever sitting in the car or somewhere that I have to wait, I have a book. If I’m going to sleep, I usually try to read for about 15-20 minutes, so I have one by my bed.
So throw out your suggestions. I’ve ordered a few of your books – and I’m reading the Bosch and Harvath series because of your suggestions – so I take your thoughts seriously.
You need to login in order to vote