A big thanks to Scott for the very generous donation yesterday! If you want to help out the website, please consider donating via Paypal:
Pittsburgh Steelers rookie linebacker Devin Bush, Jr. made a big impact on the flow of the game on Sunday afternoon, making 11 tackles and 2 fumble recoveries. Unfortunately for him, the Steelers lost to the San Francisco 49ers by a score of 24-20. I saw a tweet saying that his 3 fumble recoveries are the most for a Steeler since 2008 . . . when former Wolverine LaMarr Woodley had 4.
Hit the jump for more.
- Tom Brady, QB (New England Patriots): Brady was 28/42 for 306 yards and 2 touchdowns in a 30-14 win over the New York Jets.
- Taco Charlton, DE (Miami Dolphins): Charlton, who was released by the Cowboys, got picked up by the Dolphins and made 2 tackles and 1 sack. Against the Cowboys. But it was still a 31-6 loss.
This is clearly a coverage sack, but love the relentless effort from Taco Charlton. That’s never been an issue for the young pass rusher. Good for him. pic.twitter.com/KRuOMmSZ7T— Dan Rogers (@DannyPhantom24) September 22, 2019
- Frank Clark, DE (Kansas City Chiefs): Clark made 3 tackles and 1 sack in a 33-28 win over the Baltimore Ravens.
- Rashan Gary, OLB (Green Bay Packers): Gary made 4 tackles, 1 sack, and 1 fumble recovery in a 27-17 win over the Denver Broncos.
- Maurice Hurst, Jr., DT (Oakland Raiders): Hurst made 3 tackles and 1 pass breakup in a 34-14 loss to the Minnesota Vikings.
- Jabrill Peppers, S (New York Giants): Peppers made 8 tackles and 1 pass breakups in a 32-31 win over the Tamp Bay Buccaneers.
- Jarrod Wilson, S (Jacksonville Jaguars): Wilson made 4 tackles in a 20-7 win over the Titans.
You need to login in order to vote