Thanks to je93 for the generous donation via Paypal! I appreciate the contribution despite the self-imposed trip to purgatory.
Kansas City Chiefs defensive end Frank Clark is a pretty fun player to watch if you like pass rushers. On Monday night against the Los Angeles Chargers, he made 5 tackles, 2 tackles for loss, 1 sack, 1 forced fumble, 1 pass breakup, and 5 quarterback hurries, one of which resulted in an interception.
Hit the jump for more.
- Tom Brady, QB (New England Patriots): Brady completed 26/47 passes for 216 yards, 0 touchdowns, and 0 interceptions in a 17-10 win over the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Devin Bush, Jr., LB (Pittsburgh Steelers): Bush made 5 tackles in a 21-7 loss to the Cleveland Browns on Thursday night.
- Maurice Hurst, Jr., DT (Oakland Raiders): Hurst made 1 tackle and 1 fumble recovery in a 17-10 win over the Cincinnati Bengals.
- David Long, CB (Los Angeles Rams): Long made 2 tackles in a 17-7 win over the Chicago Bears.
- Brandon Watson, CB (Jacksonville Jaguars): Watson made 1 tackle in his career debut, a 33-13 loss to the Indianapolis Colts.
- Jarrod Wilson, S (Jacksonville Jaguars): Wilson made his first career interception, plus 6 tackles, in the 33-13 loss to the Colts.
You need to login in order to vote