I know we’re a few weeks into the 2020 season and I haven’t posted one of these yet, but I’m going to try to bring it back now that we’re back to games and I’m not still doing the season countdown.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady completed 33/45 passes for 369 yards and 4 touchdowns in a 45-20 win over the Las Vegas Raiders. Brady has now thrown the most touchdown passes in NFL history, surpassing Drew Brees.
Hit the jump for more.
- DE Frank Clark, Kansas City Chiefs: Clark made 2 tackles and 1 fumble recovery (returned for 14 yards) in a 43-16 win over the Denver Broncos.
- DE Brandon Graham, Philadelphia Eagles: Graham made 4 tackles, 1 tackle for loss, 1 sack, and 1 forced fumble in a 22-21 win over the New York Giants.
- QB Chad Henne, Kansas City Chiefs: Henne completed 1/2 passes for 13 yards and had a 1-yard touchdown run in a 43-16 win over the Broncos.
- CB Jourdan Lewis, Dallas Cowboys: Lewis made 5 tackles in a 25-3 loss to the Washington Football Team.
- WR Donovan Peoples-Jones, Cleveland Browns: Donovan Peoples-Jones caught 3 passes for 56 yards, including the game-winning 24-yard touchdown, in a 37-34 win over the Cincinnati Bengals.
THE ROOKIE DONOVAN PEOPLES-JONES GAME WINNER🔥— PFF College (@PFF_College) October 25, 2020
- S Jabrill Peppers, New York Giants: Peppers made 6 tackles, 1 tackle for loss, and 1 sack, and he returned 1 punt for 14 yards in a 22-21 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.
- S Brandon Watson, Jacksonville Jaguars: Watson made 7 tackles in a 39-29 loss to the Los Angeles Chargers.
You need to login in order to vote