Kevin Koger – Interview

Home Forums Forum Kevin Koger – Interview

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Mike Knapp
      Participant

Hi all,

I finished the James Ross III interview this week, and it was long enough that it will be published in two parts. Part 1 comes out Thursday morning.

I’ve also lined up my next interview – with former tight end Kevin Koger. If you have questions for him, please ask below.

Best,
      Mike

Thunder
      Keymaster

Great job lining up the Kevin Koger interview! If he had played in the 1990s, early 2000s, or for Harbaugh, he would have been a standout TE, in my opinion. Unfortunately, he came to Michigan at a bad time.

Thunder
      Keymaster

1. Now with some time as a coach under your belt, what would you go back and teach to a freshman Kevin Koger? What do you wish you had known when you entered college?

2. What was the attitude of the team coming off the 7-6 season in 2010? Did you expect a coaching change, or were you expecting to take the next step forward with Rich Rodriguez after 3-, 5-, and 7-win seasons?

boliver46
      Participant

Living in the Toledo area myself, I was excited to follow a “local kid” who went to Michigan.

I’ve seen other UM players stay local to their hometowns, and perform charity work or even coaching on the local levels.

Basically – what are you up to these days? Doing anything locally to Toledo whether community or Football related?

Mike Knapp
      Participant

Hey boliver – I saw your post too late to include it in my interview. My apologies.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.