Alex Bales – K – Westfield (IN) Westfield: Bales is a 6’0″, 168 lb. prospect with no offers at this time.
Lewis Cine – S – Cedar Hill (TX) Trinity: Cine is a 6’2″, 180 lb. prospect with offers from Alabama, Georgia, Michigan, Penn State, and Texas, among others. He’s a 4-star, the #3 safety, and #50 overall. Right now his crystal balls are 52% in favor of Penn State with the other 48% going to Georgia. When Michigan began recruiting him, he was in the northeast (Massachusetts) where defensive coordinator Don Brown has a lot of connections. He took his official visit to Michigan in June. UPDATE: Cine was unable to visit due to transportation issues.
Mica Gelb – OT – Washington (DC) Woodrow Wilson: Gelb is a 6’6″, 285 lb. prospect
Jalen McGaughy – LB – Detroit (MI) King: McGaughy is a 6’3″, 195 lb. prospect who is committed to Northern Illinois. He also has offers from Minnesota and Missouri, along with a few other MAC schools. He’s a 3-star, the #158 wide receiver, and #1338 overall.
Gabe Newburg – DE – Clayton (OH) Northmont: Newburg is committed to Michigan (LINK).
Kortez Toles – CB – Grand Blanc (MI) Grand Blanc: Toles is a 6’3″, 180 lb. prospect with offers from Bowling Green and Central Michigan. He’s a 247 Sports 3-star, the #149 cornerback, and #1434 overall.
Joey Velazquez – LB – Columbus (OH) St. Francis DeSales: Velazquez is committed to Michigan (LINK).
Tyrece Woods – DE – Belleville (MI) Belleville: Woods is committed to Michigan (LINK).
Hit the jump for a bunch of visitors from the 2020, 2021, and 2022 classes.